1 pack of Intestinal Wellness 50 capsules of 600 mg,
1 pack of Carrighenani Seaweed 100 tablets of 750 mg,
... and the book as a gift Intestine: Instructions for use!
- A package designed to "get a move on" for all lazy intestines!
- Two natural products that, taken at the same time, promote intestinal motility and intestinal cleansing, without generating addiction or addiction, Since it is not a laxative and therefore does not inhibit natural peristalsis.
- Indicated for those who suffer from constipation , for whom want to have an intestinal cleansing and for those who want to have a product to always keep at home e use when needed.
- Two natural products, free of preservatives obtained respectively from an algae and a mixture of herbs.
These two products combined with each other perform a delicate but effective action that will help you find your intestinal serenity:
- Intestinal well-being: favors the evacuation of stools without weakening the intestinal muscles responsible for peristalsis. In this way, unlike laxatives, it does not produce addiction.
- Carrighenani seaweed: a freshwater alga made up of fibers that rehydrate inside the intestine, forming a gelatinous and dense mass that favors evacuation. At the same time it has a soothing and protective effect on the intestinal mucosa. It is the only one able to intervene on the small intestine with multiple effects, such as the contribution of precious elements and with a simultaneous cleaning effect.
|| Intestinal health in capsules
|| Carrighenan seaweed in tablets
|| 1 - 2 tablets in the morning at breakfast
for at least 15/30 days
|| 1-2 capsules in the evening before bedtime
for at least 15 days
For both products, a maintenance of 2-3 weekly intakes is recommended.
Intestinal health: Senna (Cassia senna L., leaves) powder 135 mg, acerola (Malpighia punicifolia L., fruit) eg 100 mg, papaya (Carica Papaya L., fruit) powder 100 mg, guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba L. Taub. seeds) powder 100 mg, operculum in food gelatin, lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L. aerial parts with flowers) powder 40 mg, pineapple (Ananas comosus L. Merr., fruit) powder 25 mg.
Carrigenae algae: Carrigenae algae (Chondrus crispus Stackhouse, thallus) powder, bulking agent: cellulose, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide.