TURMERIC POWDER, VERY GOOD ALSO IN THE KITCHEN
There Turmeric it is currently considered a dietary supplement antioxidant for excellence.
This precious spice combines a rich and fascinating history with numerous properties that make it useful for:
- Support digestion ;
- Encourage the activity of liver thanks to his purifying action and protective liver;
- Improve the functionality of joints ;
- Counteracting the disorders of the menstrual cycle .
The addition of Black Pepper increases bioavailability of the Turmeric that is, it amplifies the absorption of curcumin, and it can also be useful for its antioxidant action.
There Turmeric powder , used in cooking, is excellent for enriching and flavoring dishes.
Packaging: 150 g
Product notified to the ministry of health.
Take 2 g (equal to a small scoop) at lunch and dinner.
The package is enough for a use of about 1 month.
| Contribution of
|| Average values for 4 g
| Turmeric powder
|| 3880 mg
| Black pepper powder
|| 120 mg
Turmeric ( Turmeric longa L. ) rhizome powder: 97%, black pepper ( Piper longum ) fruit powder.
PROPERTIES OF TURMERIC:
- It contributes to the blood circulation of the brain. Useful for dealing with particularly demanding periods in which optimal mental and cognitive activity is required.
- It protects cells and tissues from oxidative damage because counteracts free radicals .
- Helps maintain the mobility and flexibility of joints .
- Relieves i menstrual cycle symptoms painful and debilitating.
PROPERTIES OF BLACK PEPPER:
- Increase the bioavailability , i.e. it amplifies the absorption of curcumin;
- It has an antioxidant and tonic-adaptogen action.
TURMERIC POWDER IS INDICATED IN CASE OF:
- Arthritis and osteoarthritis;
- Muscle aches, bruises, sprains;
- Menstrual pains ;
Post surgical pains ;
Find out more about Turmeric: https://curcuma.biz/
Product suitable for vegans.
The product it does not contain lactose and milk derivatives.
The product does not contain gluten.
Do not use in the presence of bile duct occlusion, kidney stones or problems related to blood clotting.
In case of pregnancy, breastfeeding, particular ailments or taking medications consult your doctor before use.
Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. Do not exceed recommended daily doses. Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Keep in a cold and dry place. Avoid exposure to localized heat sources and sunlight. The expiry date refers to the product properly stored, in unopened package.
R. Spinelli, La Curcuma , MIR Editions, 2006.
V. Schulz - R. Haensel - VE Tyler, Rational Phytotherapy - Science and Medicinal Plants , Mattioli 1885, 2003.