BROMELAIN FRIEND OF LINE AND DIGESTION
Food supplement in tablets based on a proteolytic enzyme extracted from the pineapple stem.
Bromelain is indicated for:
- Support digestive function ;
- Help drain body fluids ;,
- Promote the functionality of the microcirculation ;
- Counteract the imperfections of cellulite .
Packaging: 100 tablets of 500 mg
Product notified to the ministry of health n ° 53526
Take 1 to 2 tablets a day, for 2 months. Then move on to maintenance which consists of taking a few doses per week.
Pack has a shelf life for about 1 month and a half.
200 mg (500 GDU)
Bulking agents: cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, cross-linked sodium carboxylmethylcellulose, bromelain 2500 gdu / g from pineapple stem (Ananas comosus (L.) Merr.) Anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide.
PROPERTIES OF BROMELAIN
The term bromelain refers to two proteolytic enzymes , respectively discovered one in the fruit and the other in the stem of the Ananas comosus . These are enzymes that deal with breaking down proteins into very small fragments, allowing them to be absorbed. They are therefore essential for the proper digestion of food proteins .
Bromelain is particularly effective in all inflammatory conditions, including those due to physical trauma or surgery.
The action of bromelain is due to its ability to inhibit the production of cytokines, present in large quantities during inflammatory states.
It also seems that bromelain , again due to its action on proteins , is attracted to those present in damaged tissues and favors their repair.
HOW BROMELAIN WORKS
- Helps to burn calories as an adjuvant in low- calorie diets ;
- Counteracts water retention and cellulite blemishes;
- If taken with meals it helps digestion ;
- Bromelain helps to rebuild damaged tissues in case of localized inflammation such as trauma, edema and bruises;
- Strengthens the immune system ;
- During intense sporting activity , bromelain reduces the intensity of trauma and accelerates physical recovery;
- Speeds up post-operative healing processes , including dental interventions.
Do not take bromelain while on anticoagulant drug therapy.
In case of pregnancy, breastfeeding, particular ailments or taking medications consult your doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children. Do not administer under 3 years of age. Supplements are not intended as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Engwerda CR, Andrew D Ladhams A, Mynott TL. Bromelain modulates T cell and B cell immune response in vitro and in vivo. Cell Immunol 2001 May; 210 (1): 66-75