URSINE GRAPES FOR THE WELL-BEING OF THE URINARY TRACT!
It is a medicinal tincture of Uva Ursina , used in phytotherapy for:
- Draining of body fluids ;
- As an adjuvant to improve the functionality of the urinary tract.
For whom the officinal tincture of Uva ursina is indicated:
- For those who want to preserve the well-being of the urinary tract.
- For those who want to eliminate excess body fluids.
Packaging: 50 ml Concentration: 1: 5
Product notified to the ministry of health n ° 56722
Take 50 drops two or three times a day in water, tea or juice. The packaging is sufficient for about 15 days. Shake vigorously before use.
If you want to eliminate alcohol, just leave the tincture in the glass for about 20 minutes, then dilute with water and take the solution.
Ingredient content per daily dose:
In 150 drops
Hydroalcoholic extract (water, alcohol, plant part in a D: E ratio of 1: 5) of Bearberry
(Arctosa-phylos uva-ursi (L.) Spreng), leaves
Uva ursina (Arctostaphylos uva ursi), also known as sea grape, is a plant of the Ericaceae family that grows in northern Europe in Asia and in North America.
Its leaves are rich in hydroquinone , an active ingredient with antimicrobial action useful against various bacterial strains often responsible for urogenital tract infections such as Escherichia Coli or it Streptococcus .
PROPERTIES OF URSINA GRAPES:
- The active principle present in Uva ursina it is called arbutin and determines its urinary antiseptic properties, therefore it can boast properties antimicrobials;
- Astringent: thanks to the tannins it contains, it promotes the well-being of the intestine.
- It favors the drainage of liquids body, proving invaluable in case of water retention and can help eliminate gravel and small stones.
URSINE GRAPES CAN BE USEFUL IN CASE OF
- Cystitis acute and relapsing.
- Urethritis .
- Stones of the urinary tract.
- Nocturnal enuresia.
Product suitable for vegans.
The product does not contain lactose and milk derivatives. In case of pregnancy, breastfeeding, particular ailments or taking medications consult your doctor before use. Product intended for uses other than the manufacture of liqueurs.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not administer under 3 years of age. Supplements are not intended as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep the bottle tightly closed in a cool and dry place. Do not subject it to sudden changes in temperature.
Enrica Campanini, Dictionary of Phytotherapy and Medicinal Plants , New Techniques, 2006.
Bruno Brigo, Man, phytotherapy, gemmotherapy , New Techniques, 2003.